ReviewsNo reviews yet
About the Char Dham Yatra
Char Dhams are 4 pilgrimage websites positioned in the serene heights of the Great Himalayan vary of Uttarakhand specifically Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. All 4 shrines are placed to specific gods in Hindu mythology. Yamunotri is devoted to goddess Yamuna, Gangotri is devoted to goddess Ganga, Kedarnath is devoted to Lord Shiva, it is one of the Panch Kedars and one of the twelve Jyotirlings of India and Badrinath is devoted to Lord Vishnu. The Yatra starts offevolved from Yamunotri then intending to Gangotri and ultimately to Kedarnath and Badrinath. Throughout the experience you will get to see easy environment, excessive mountains, pure rivers making it a tremendous ride spiritually, religiously that will fill your soul and soothe your eyes. We have most pocket pleasant Char Dham Yatra Package which covers 10 Days/9 Nights.
Dehradun to Barkot/Naugaon, 130 Kms, 5 hrs
- Pick up from Dehradun/Haridwar at 7:00 AM
- Drive to Barkot Via Mussoorie, Kempty Fall, Lakha Mandal (If time Permits). Have some photography and sightseeing on the way.
- Arrival at hotel by evening. Rest of the relax at hotel, you can buy some pahadi stuff from local market
- Dinner followed by rest in Hotel
- Weather in Barkot is pleasant,having 25-30 Degree Celsius temperature
Barkot–Yamunotri-Barkot, 45 Km, 5 Km trek
- Early morning drive to Janki Chatti, a 6kms trek starts from here to Yamunotri temple.
- Leave for Yamunotri early morning around 4:00 AM (Breakfast Packed)
- Start trek to Yamunotri temple and return by evening and take dip at the hot kund at Yamunotri Mata Mandir. You can also take horse or Palki at own cost
- Drive back to Barkot
- Dinner and Rest at hotel in Barkot
Barkot to Uttarkashi, 100 Km, 4-5 hrs
- Check out from Hotel after Breakfast
- Travel to Uttarkashi, is a small picturesque hamlet nestled on banks of river the Ganges
- On the way to Uttarkashi, take a pit stop at Harshil for some Site Seeing and photography.
- Rest and Dinner at Uttarkashi
Uttarkashi to Gangotri, Return to Uttarkashi
- Early morning Wake up call
- Leave for Gangotri after Breakfast or on the way
- On arrival at Gangotri take holy dip in the River the Ganges or Bhagirithi.
- Perform pooja and darshan at the temple. Thereafter relax for some time in the serene environment
- Return to Uttarkashi by evening, Uttarkashi is 100 kms from Gangotri
- Dinner and rest in Hotel
- Check out from Hotel after Breakfast
- Drive to Guptakashi/Sitapur/Phata from Uttarkashi. Drive through the beautiful hill roads
- Arrival in Hotel by evening. Check in hotel and relax
- Dinner followed by Rest in the hotel
Guptakashi/Sitapur to Kedarnath
- Wake up Early and get ready for the Dham of the Lord Shiva i.e. Kedarnath also known as the home of The Lord Shiva.
- Take Shuttle Service from Sonprayag to Gaurikund and Start your trek thereafter
- 18kms trek to Kedarnath temple. ( You Can also opt for Dolli, Pony, Pitthu and Helicopter on your own )
- Reach Kedarnath and one can do to Evening Darshan after taking some rest.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel/Guest house/GMVN Cottages.
Kedarnath to Guptkashi
- Wake up Early around 4a.m. and witness the Morning Darshan, at Morning you can go inside the GarbhaGraha and see the hump of the Bull.
- After Breakfast trek down from Kedarnath to Sitapur/ Guptkashi
- Reach in the Evening followed by Dinner and rest
Guptkashi to Badrinath , 180 Kms, 8 hrs
- Wake up Early
- Have Breakfast and check out from the hotel.
- Travel to Badrinath via Chopta. Sight seeing in Chopta Medows.
- Arrival at Badrinath by 7:30 PM. Check in hotel and You can have evening darshan of BadrinathJi.
Badrinath to Mana, Drive to Srinagar
- Check out from hotel.
- Morning Darshan at Temple
- Drive to Mana which is the last Indian Village
- Drive to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Srinagar
- Witness Vishnu Prayag, Nandaprayag, Karnaprayag and Rudraprayag on the way
- Srinagar is around 188 km from Badrinath
Srinagar to Haridwar, 140 km, 7 hrs
- Leave for Haridwar after Breakfast
- Drive Via Devprayag and Rishikesh
- Evening Aarti at Haridwar and Your trip with TSS Ends
Book This Tour
Why Choose Himalayas
✅ Verified Reviews
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.]
✅ 10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
✅ Customer Delight
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.