ReviewsNo reviews yet
Chopta Chandrashila Trek Overview
About the trek:
About the trek:
Head out for a charming trek day trip to Chandrashila, the summit of Tungnath, which is prominently acknowledged as a well-known visitor enchantment for excessive altitude trek lovers. It is placed at a peak of about 4,000 meters above sea level. Spot the spellbinding glimpses of Nandadevi, Trisul, Kedar Peak, Bandarpunch, and Chaukhamba peaks, the views of which are going to be your rewards for the hike. Discover the laid-back aspect of the Himalayas whilst trekking via the lush jungles and snow-capped mountains. Make way via the forests with snowy paths and find out wealthy plant life and fauna till you attain the vacation spot at an altitude of 13,000 feet. On arriving at Chopta - a picturesque and unexplored destination, well-known as 'Mini Switzerland of Uttarakhand', you are genuinely going to reconnect with nature and soothe your senses completely. Later, proceed in the direction of Chandrashila - the 'Moon Rock' summit of the Tungnath.
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Private Transport
- Entrance fees (Cable and car and Moon Valley)
- Box lunch water, banana apple and chocolate
- Departure Taxes
- Entry Fees
- 5 Star Accommodation
- Airport Transfers
- Begin with this fun-filled journey from Delhi by 10:30 PM.
- Reach Rishikesh in the morning to get transferred to a private vehicle
- Take a break at Devprayag to witness the beautiful "Sangam" of the Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers
- In the afternoon, take a break at Srinagar and savour on mouthwatering lunch, which is the most popular place in the Garhwal region.
- Reach at the campsite by evening in Chopta Campsite & grab a warm welcome with delicious snacks.
- Take all the time to soak into the beautiful wild surroundings.
- Have dinner at the campsite
- Retire for the night in comfortable tents.
- Wake up early in the morning & soak your eyes with the beautiful sunrise views, peeping from the mountains.
- After having a delicious breakfast, head towards Tungnath Chandrashila trek which is the highest Shiva Temple in the world.
- After mild trekking of 5 km, reach Tungnath temple located on the snowy mountains & convey your devotion at the highest abode of Lord Shiva.
- Feast on packed lunch and start the journey to the most astonished Chandrashila peak, to soak your eyes with the panoramic views of the mountain peaks.
- Come back to the campsite by evening at Chopta / Sari village for a night stay.
- Grab a scrumptious dinner and retire for the night.
- Wake up in the morning at around 5:00 AM to find yourself in the laps of the mountains.
- Grab a scrumptious breakfast and begin with your trek for a 2.5 KM trek towards Deoria Tal.
- Get astonished at the beautiful lake which is engulfed by lush greens & snow-covered mountains in the backdrop.
- Later, start trekking back and reach Sari village at around 10:00 AM.
- On reading the spot, pack your luggage and start descending back at around 10:30 AM with a car to Rishikesh
- On reaching Rishikesh, change the transport mode in Rishikesh and proceed with the onward journey on a bus.
- We'll reach Delhi Early Morning. The group will disassemble here and leaves with a set of happy memories, and more.