ReviewsNo reviews yet
About Markha Valley Trek:
An arid bloodless wasteland trekking vicinity that gives the satisfactory views of Ladakh and Zanskar Ranges has admirers worldwide. It is additionally recognised as a tea-house trek, as it is stuffed with the neighborhood tradition of Ladakh. Witness the 21000 toes Kang Yissay and 20086 toes Stok Kangri peaks additionally whilst embarking on this trek.
Hemis National Park and Gandala La and Kongmaru La are the promising points of interest one receives whilst taking the Markha Valley trek route. Another aspect that makes this trek a laugh is the waist-deep river crossing which helps us to go the Markha River to attain the trails to Buddhist villages and rock structures. Markha Valley is in very shut proximity to Leh which makes it greater available for trekkers.
Yurutse (4150m) - Ganda La (4800m) - Skiu (3400m) (Trek 7/8hrs)
- This balmy day, in the initial stretch of the trek, ascend to Ganda La (4900 m).
- Expect a steep climb and strong winds towards the latter half.
- From the pass, enjoy views of valleys on both sides, the Zanskar range, and some distant summits of the Himalayan range.
- Commence descending to Shingo Village, after which, the trail makes its way into a narrow gorge leading towards Skiu, where a confluence of the rivers come from Markha Valley and Shingo.
- Overnight will be spent in tents.
Book This Tour
Why Choose Himalayas
✅ Verified Reviews
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.]
✅ 10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
✅ Customer Delight
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.