- We expect that you have study and understood our “Terms & Conditions” (https://icepeakadvanture.com/terms-and-conditions) earlier than Booking.
- To e book a Fixed Departure/Schedule trek or a Customised/Private trek pay 25% of the Trek/Tour Fee as the preliminary “Booking Amount”. You can pay by means of Net banking/Draft/Credit/Debit/AMEX cards. This will make sure your participation in the preferred trek and we will reserve your location in the scheduled date. You want to pay the final quantity at least 15 days earlier than beginning the trek.
- “Booking Amount” i.e.25% of the Trek/Tour Fee is Non-Refundable at any stage.
- If in case you are no longer in a position to make it due to unavoidable reason(s), we supply you a very bendy desire of Shifting to any other trek inside subsequent one year. One 12 months is counted from the beginning date of the trek/tour you booked at the start with us.
- In case you delay your time out you want to inform minimal of 15 days earlier than the trek/tour beginning date. (Though we advocate to inform us in the past if known)
- In case you delay a trek/tour earlier than 15 days of the scheduled beginning date or prior, you may also shift to some other team of the identical trek/tour scheduled in the equal season or inside subsequent one year. You may additionally shift to some other appropriate route also. For altering any, you want our approval first. Your request ought to be in written verbal exchange via your registered e mail with us.
- If you cancel/postpone a trek/trip from 14 days to eight days earlier than tour beginning date, your Booking Amount is Non-Refundable. We will now not take any request of moving dates. We will cost 50% of the quantity as Cancellation Charges and manner refund of ultimate 50%. You may additionally additionally shift to some other crew inside subsequent yr however 25% Booking Amount will be deemed as Cancellation Charge and the relaxation quantity will be transferred to the shifted group.
- If you cancel a trek/tour 7 days (i.e. a week) earlier than tour beginning date or later, there will be NO REFUND.
- In case of any unexpected incident consisting of however no longer restrained to herbal calamities like flood, earthquake, landslide, wooded area furnace or any political unrest, if we are compelled to cancel the trek/trip, you will be entitled to redeem the full quantity for the same/similar form of trek/trip inside subsequent one year.
If you want greater clarifications write in to